Saturday, October 31, 2009
Join us for a spook-tacular night of fun! Please come in costume as we celebrate Halloween. Events planned are as follows:
- Jack-o-lantern contest: Bring your carved jack-o-lantern to the winery and experience the barn and deck filled with lighted pumpkins! Let those in costume vote on the people’s favorite jack-o-lantern. The top-voted carved pumpkin receives a prize!
- Costume contest: Those in costume vote for their favorite Halloween costume. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be given.
- Bonfire (weather permitting): We will be offering a hot dog meal that includes hot dogs (2 dogs, 2 buns) (you roast), s’mores fixings, and a bag of chips. (I am packing 2 dogs for you in case you lose one in the fire!) This hot dog bundle is $6.50.
- Witches brew (mulled wine) for sale: $5.00 a mug
- Soft drinks and coffee
- Wine for sale by the glass or bottle
REMINDER: No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought onto the premises. This is a state law!