Our sold-out gourmet French dinner last night was such a huge success that we thought we’d share the menu with you here after the fact! Chef Derek Roth did a fantastic job of designing creative courses to complement five of our own Black Sheep wines:
- Artisan Greens with Poached Pear, Walnuts, and Goat Cheese. Wine: Ohio Riesling
- Seared Sea Scallop with Mint Risotto and Citrus Marmalade. Wine: Leighton
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Wild Rice Medley and Black Berry Gastrique. Wine: Hair of the Dog
- Veal Roulade with Mushroom Duxelle, Spinach Garlic Smashed Potato, Glazed Carrots and Beurre Rouge (pictured below). Wine: Ohio Cabernet Franc
- Short Bread Cake with Lemon Curd, Chantilly Cream and Black Berry Sauce. Wine: Bonnie
Thank you to Derek Roth, his staff, and of course, all of our guests, for a wonderful evening! We hope to bring Chef Derek back for another event in the future, so stay tuned! If you would like to speak to Chef Derek about planning your special event, he can be reached at email@example.com or (304) 280-0200.