In addition to here at the Vineyard, you can also find our wines for sale at Riesbeck’s Food Markets stores located in Barnesville, Bridgeport, Cambridge, and Saint Clairsville. Wine selection varies by store.
Buy a case of wine (12 bottles) here at the Vineyard and get 10% off!
If you can’t make it out to visit us, please call us at (740) 546-3741 to place an order and make arrangements for us to ship our wine to you! Unfortunately, we cannot ship out-of-state, but we will gladly ship our wine anywhere within Ohio.
- Cabernet Franc ($17.99) – A dry red wine made from Cabernet Franc grapes and aged in American Oak barrels. Lighter in color and tannins but big in spicy aromas and peppery flavor.
- Vivian ($17.99) – A dry red wine made from Frontenac grapes and aged in stainless steel followed by 60 days in Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels. Finished dry.
- Hair of the Dog ($12.95) – A semi-sweet red blend from Frontenac and other French hybrid grapes aged in American oak. Earthy, smokey with berry flavor.
- Reffett Red ($11.95) – A sweet red wine made from Concord grapes.
- Leighton ($12.95) – A dry white wine made with Seyval Blanc grapes. Crisp and tart.
- Ohio Chardonel ($13.95) – A semi-dry wine finished in American Oak barrels. Parents are Chardonnay and Seyval Blanc. Smooth light oak finish.
- Riesling ($14.95) – A semi-sweet white wine, aromatic and deliciously refreshing.
- Sunset ($13.95) – A sweet wine blush made from Vidal Blanc grapes with a splash of Concord.
- Wild Mustang White ($11.95) – A sweet white wine made from Niagara grapes with a fresh grape flavor.
- Bonnie ($11.95) – A sweet Catawba that is a customer favorite!
- Blitzen ($17.99) – This fruit wine is made with 100% Ohio blackberries! Finished sweet, this delicious is bursting with flavor – think blackberry cobbler! Seasonal.
For $3.00, you get a sample of eight of our wines. Sorry, but we are unable to offer wine tastings during live music events. See our Food Menu below.
Please note: It is against Ohio State Law to bring outside alcohol onto our premises.